Saturday 25 May 2013

Authorship Debate....

MY LAST BLOG ENTRY. Askdgslfbslufgiewugfaufoaiegfuiasvfludsavfusgufds. *screams*

I had to memorize my Macbeth lines, wear ugly costumes, wear ugly make-up, film our play, and present in in front of our class. After presenting it I thought we were done with SHAKESPEARE AND MACBETH AND HIS PLAYS AND EVERYTHING. But no. There's this 43 pages booklet that I have to answer.


I don't like Shakespeare. I don't like Macbeth. I don't like plays. And I DON'T LIKE BOOKLETS. *heart slowly breaking*

AUTHORSHIP DEBATE.

SOMEONE WROTE ALL THOSE PLAYS. PEOPLE SAY IT'S SHAKESPEARE, OTHERS THINK IT'S SOMEONE ELSE.
DO WE CARE WHO WROTE THEM? NO, WE DON'T.
WHY AM I DOING THIS? BECAUSE I HAVE TO.
WHY AM I WRITING IN ALL-CAPS? BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT.

There was no google. No wikipedia. Didn't I mention this in my last entry? Doesn't matter. NO GOOGLE. NO WIKIPEDIA. NO PHONES. NO INTERNET. NO LAPTOPS. NO NOTHING.
He's probably the one who wrote them.
If not, then the options are.
a) Someone wrote them and Shakespeare took them.
b) Shakespeare paid someone to write them.
c) Someone wrote them and gave them to Shakespeare.
d) There was more than one William Shakespeare.
e) Someone wrote them and named himself/herself William Shakespeare.

BUT NO ONE CARES.
Not my best blog entry. But I can't believe I won't be blogging anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment